Purpose and Goals
· To educate and enlighten CMT students to industry standards, flow, and context.
· To create and promote consistent industry involvement and support to CMT program.
· To provide real world experience to scholastic curriculum.
· To establish and promote post-graduation involvement from alumni via program support.
· To publish and promote “OSU Construction Industry Week” as a construction institutional innovation.
· To promote and establish excitement and recognition for the competition teams.
· To raise the bar for all construction institutional programs.
· To provide better recruits and professionals in the construction industry through the use of annual industry weeks which provide industry communication and context to the education of the students.